Are you ready for your touch-up?
*Touch-ups are for returning clients only*
Take into consideration:
These notes are for clients who have finished their initial microblading appointment as well as their 4 week touchup…
- If you have had microblading done, your brows should be faded by a minimum of 60% before you come back in for another appointment. We ask you to space your annual touch ups apart by 12-18 months.
- Microbladed Brows are LOW maintenance, NOT NO MAINTENANCE! It is perfectly fine to perfect them with a touch of makeup.
- Repetitive touch ups will result in your brows looking like a solid tattoo. If that is your preferred look than a powder brow is better for you. If your goal is to see a hair stroke look, a little makeup until your brows have faded to 60% or more is better for you in the long run.
- Your skin undergoes trauma with each unnecessary visit.
- Faded brows allow for FRESH, CRISP results the next visit. This was we can keep more of a realistic look each visit.