Permanent Make-up Pre-Care
This pre-care is for the following procedures: Powder brows, Hybrid brows, nano brows,
microblading, permanent eyeliner, and eyelash enhancement.
Pre-care for permanent makeup is crucial. You will get much better results when you
properly prepare. It all starts with a good canvas! The procedure area must be healthy,
strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face/skin
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
- In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours prior to your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee or any caffeine 24 hours prior to your procedure
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)